A person with cancer needs your continuous support and frankly, you need to give it to them for the sake of your soul!
Sometimes a text is just the way to do it.
Beyond sappy texts (which I am all for but they can seem a bit insincere if you send them all the time), why not send texts that are fun and will make them laugh!
Here are five fun texts (according to my off sense of humor) to send to someone with cancer. Cause...laughter is the best medicine!
1. A joke. Any silly joke will do! Knock, knock jokes will leave them wondering about your sanity which will distract them from their cancer! That’s a good thing.
2. “I just made up a song about killing the cancer that’s hurting you. Wanna hear it?”
3. “I just read about this great cure for cancer on the Internet that ... just kidding!”
4. “If you’re too tired to stand up to cancer, I'm happy to sit down with you and watch a movie to cancer.”
5. “I just rented a convertible for the weekend. Now we can drive the rest of your hair out of your head.”